- Microprocessor controlled system
- LCD screen with Trend graphics display
- Information in English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Double wall made of high optical quality acrylic
- Precise distribution of heat over the whole hood
- Removable parts easy to clean
- Internal Noise Level >50 dB
- Easy access panel in front and back
- Grommets for cables and probes Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg Patient skin temperature probe
- Auxiliary temperature input
- Servo controlled active humidity System
- Skin mode and Air control mode
- Air Temperature monitoring
- Patient temperature monitoring
- Comprehensive alarm system
- Heating failure alarm
- Skin probe failure
- Air probe failure
- Air circulation failure
- Power supply failure
- System failure
- Air micro-filter
- Castors with brakes
- Monitor shelf
- IV Pole
- Stand assembled w/ 2 drawers and 1 large drawer
- Integrated infant scale (optional)
- Adjustable height trolley (optional)
- Phototherapy lamp (optional)
- Pulse Oximeter (SpO2) Kit (optional)
- Power Supply: AC 100/240 Volts 50/60 Hz.
- Meets CE Directive93/42EEC on Medical Device (MDD)
- Meets ISO13485 Quality Standard
The materials used comply with to the hygienic and toxicological requirements.
Comes six fully transparent windows and large door.
The noise level in the hood is below 50 dBA. The opening and closing of windows is absolutely noiseless.
One Complete Infant Care Unit with multiple functions such as: Bi-directional Air Flow, Thermal Performance, Data Trending, Servo-controlled Oxygen, Servo-controlled Humidity, Advanced Alarm System.
Integrated X-ray Tray, weight Scale, Adjustable Height, Phototherapy Light (optional)